Virtual Hike for Hospice 2020
We surpassed our goal of $25,000!
We have been asked to keep the site open as many people still want to hike and ask friends to support their efforts throughout the summer.
All donations will make a tremendous difference as we care for others right here in our community.
With the opening of Tomkins House, our Hospice Home, we have all the more reason to "Hike for Hospice!"
Given the COVID-19 Pandemic and the restrictions in place to keep our families and friends safe and healthy, we are thinking creatively and have changed our annual event to a virtual event - a Virtual Hike for Hospice on May 31st!
* Prizes! for the top money earners!
* A huge Hike Celebration Day is being planned for the fall. Date tbd when hopefully COVID-19 is just a memory!
Virtually Hike in memory of a loved one or to support ongoing hospice programs and services ... including our new residential hospice services at Tomkins House!
Help spread the word and make our Virtual Hike go Viral!
Sign up now to collect donations and join us in spirit at 1 pm Sunday, May 31st for our Virtual Hike!
* recruit your friends / build a team!
* share your story about why you're choosing to virtually Hike for Hospice!
* take selfies and share the enthusiasm through social media, emails and word of mouth! Share your virtual hike photos through our Facebook event page!
* Tell everyone to go "Take a Hike (for Hospice)".
We are so grateful for the amazing support we've received from the communities we serve in North Simcoe and hope you'll help make this year's Hike another great success.