About Heritage Community Association
The Heritage Community Association (HCA) is the organization responsible for representing the residents, businesses, and service organizations of the Heritage neighbourhood. Located in the historic Old No. 1 Fire Hall on 11th Avenue, HCA offers a range of programs and services that focus on community engagement, children and youth, and arts and culture.
The area overseen by the Heritage Community Association Inc. is bound by Broad Street, College Avenue, Winnipeg St, the CPR Mainline, and includes the area known as the "Arcola Triangle" bound by Arcola Avenue, Victoria Avenue and Winnipeg Street
HCA is a registered charity (#10115 1520 RR0001), and our work is made possible by the generous support of many organizations and individuals. We receive operational funding and support from the City of Regina.
Our Mission To engage and empower residents to build a thriving, all-inclusive inner city community with links to our history and our future
Our Vision HCA envisions an inviting, vibrant, safe, healthy community where residents are proud of their environment, where partnerships are formed, where business is engaged, and where the Community Association is seen as a leading, innovative organization which is well respected, responding to the needs of the Heritage Community.
Our Mandate To provide relevant needs-based programs, services, and support to help create a healthy community environment.
Our Values HCA believes in and values:
- A healthy, thriving, vibrant, diverse, engaged community;
- Respect, honesty, trust, equality, cooperation and understanding as the basis for interactions with the community, partners, and staff;
- Involving the community and representation of the community to have a voice and focus on community assets;
- Connections to our past, to our neighbours, to the community, to other stakeholders;
- Innovation, integrity and advocacy in the provision of high quality service.