iSisters reaches its learners through our partnerships with community organizations that offer services to women in need. We rely extensively on our partners to collaborate with us in developing and delivering programs.
Through partner collaboration and understanding, we are able to provide a critical first step toward creating economic independence, creating brighter futures for our learners, and building stronger communities.
All iSisters partnership programs aim to achieve five key outcomes:
1. Create an opportunity for disadvantaged women to access free services providing technology skills and a safe learning environment.
2. Provide greater opportunities for women to explore and access new work and career options.
3. Contribute to positive change in Ottawa by elevating our community’s capacity to support disadvantaged young mothers and women in need.
4. Learners become adept in using the various information and communications technologies to complement their education, employment or entrepreneurship goals.
5. Learners’ engagement levels increase due to the use of technology.