This winter, the Leduc Hub is sponsoring an overnight shelter in partnership with St. Peter's Lutheran Church. Every night this winter, up to 12 adults experiencing homelessness will call the Hub Shelter "home." You have the power to make available a night of safety, meals and support services for them!
At the Hub Shelter, our most vulnerable neighbors will receive...
- A warm and safe place to sleep
- Access to support services
- Access to necessities that will help protect themselves against the elements
- Thanks to Leduc Co-op, Starbucks and generous donors from the community, a hot meal and snacks are provided to all shelter guests
When you Adopt a Night at the Overnight Winter Shelter for $250, you provide hope to Leduc's most vulnerable citizens. Have a particular night in mind? Adopt a Night today!
In recognition of your compassion and generosity, the Leduc Hub Association will...
- Feature you on Leduc Hub's social media and website as the sponsor for the night of your choosing (if available)
- Provide you with photos and logo that you can use on your website, social media and other marketing materials
- Provide you with a tax receipt in the full amount of your sponsorhip
For more information on how you can adopt a night at the shelter, please contact Brenda Reimer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-446-3144.