LGBT Youth Line's 3rd Annual Craftathon!
Lesbian Gay Bi Trans Youth Line
Where: Sketch Working Arts, Artscape Youngplace, 180 Shaw St.
When: Saturday, February 10th, 11am-5pm
How it works:
- Sign up as a team captain to start your own team - or - join a friend's team by searching for their name on this website.
- Set up your team and individual pledge pages following the Canada Helps step by step instructions. You can add your own photos, videos and text, and set your personal and team fundraising goal. If you prefer, just sign up as an individual by clicking the button above to set up an individual pledge page.
- Set a goal! We ask each individual to raise a minimum of $100 to participate but encourage you to aim for $300 to become a Master Crafter. Master Crafters get take home crafts and opportunities to win raffle prizes :)
- Start collecting pledges from members of your personal network who believe in LGBT Youth Line!
- Join us on Saturday, February 10th! You can bring your own crafts to complete or make a craft at one of our stations led by an experienced crafter.
- As well as crafting, enjoy food, music and great company.
Why: Because LGBT Youth Line is one of the few Ontario organizations run by and for LGBTTQQI2SA youth. Your support will help us make sure that every LGBTTQQI2SA youth in Ontario knows who we are and what services we offer, knows how to contact us, and has their accessibility needs met in doing so.