LIFT Philanthropy Partners increases the effectiveness and impact of social purpose organizations that build better lives for vulnerable and at-risk Canadians by addressing barriers to good health, education, and skills development. We use a venture philanthropy approach, which includes hands-on management, strategic funding, and pro bono business expertise to strengthen these social purpose organizations, so they can reach more people in need.
With your support, we turn good causes into great investments.
LIFT offers several impact funds through which you can direct your donation:
- LIFT Factor Fund:to support our overall efforts to drive social change across Canada.
- Health Impact Fund: to strengthen organizations that improve the health and well-being of Canadians by promoting physical inactivity and preventing chronic disease.
- Education Impact Fund: to strengthen organizations that address barriers to educational success, literacy and high school completion.
- Skills Development Fund: to strengthen organizations that provide skills training to help Canadians achieve sustainable, meaningful employment.
- Aboriginal Impact Fund: to strengthen organizations that address barriers to good health, educational attainment, and successful employment for Aboriginal
Please note: Your donation will be made to Legacies in Action Society, a registered charity and wholly-owned subsidiary of LIFT Philanthropy Partners.
What People Are Saying
"LIFT’s help has been fantastic in navigating scaling a charity through social enterprise. Even halfway through our relationship, LIFT helped us deliver a record year for Furniture Bank both socially and financially. 2016 is shaping to be a strong year, and we see LIFT as a key partner in our growth."
— Dan Kershaw, Executive Director, Furniture Bank