Live Art Dance Productions

Registered Name: LIVE ART PRODUCTIONS SOCIETY

Business Number: 131908550RR0001

Dan Bray

Campaign Ends April 27, 2019

Thank you for making 36 years of Live Art Dance possible! Like you, we're passionate about dance and are thrilled to explore it here in Halifax. We cant do it without you, and your support is integral to our success.

The average cost of a Live Art show is $29000, and ticket sales only cover 15% of those costs. That means we rely on generous sponsors and individual donors like yourselves to make up the other 85%! Currently, our combined annual corporate sponsorships only cover the cost of one show. This year’s goal is to cover the costs of an additional show through individual donations. Please join us in making this dream into a reality!No matter how large or small, every contribution makes a difference. A donation today will help ensure that we are sharing dance for the next 36 years.

$0 raised out of $29,000 goal

0% Complete
$0
$14,500
$29,000
5 months, 1 week to go