Our Community members need your help! Because of COVID-19 children are going without nutritious food, seniors are combating social isolation and chronic health concerns, and young people and individuals are struggling with their mental health.
You can make life better for someone in our community during our fight against COVID-19!
Requests for our services continues to grow since the fight against COVID-19 began. COVID-19 has changed the way we’re delivering services in our communities of Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows, and we need your help to provide relief efforts to our community members. Your gift will help provide:
- Virtual counselling sessions for young people and adults
- Activity kits for children
- Resources kits for families
- Healthy breakfast and snacks for children
- Grocery shopping services for isolated seniors
- Wellness check in phone calls for vulnerable and chronically ill seniors
- Emergency food hampers for seniors, individuals and families struggling with food insecurity
Please donate today to provide the nutritious food, critical care or resources needed to change the life of a member of our community. Every gift, no matter how big or small can change a life!
Community Services - Changing lives together since 1971.