MCPC Change for Life
Melo Clinic & Pregnancy Centre
What is MCPC Change for Life Campaign? Change for Life is an annual fundraising campaign for the Melo Clinic & Pregnancy Centre (MCPC) to provide support to clients who are facing unexpected pregnancy. The campaign runs between Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 10) and Father’s Day (Sunday, June 21).
This year’s goal is to raise $20,000 for women, couples and parents who depend on MCPC for their services.
Due to many changes we’re all facing right now, we’ve changed this year’s campaign to an online focus, which we’re now calling our ‘Change for Life: Virtual Edition’. No plastic baby bottles. Just fill up your ‘Virtual Bottle', spread the word through your social networks – and we do all the rest.
Help make this year's change4life.ca a success!
We need YOU to help make this year’s virtual campaign successful. Every dollar raised will make a BIG difference in a woman’s life and that of her newborn baby. Thank you for your generous support. Together, we CAN change lives.
To Register, follow the easy steps BELOW to help change lives.
- Click one of the 2 Grey Buttons Above:
- Create a Team
- Join as an individual; as an individual, you can join an existing team, like your church
- Fill out the required information
- Name your campaign – (ex. [Your Family Name] Family - Baby Bottle)
- Set your fundraising goal
- Move through the tabs – Welcome, Details, Images & Videos; and Donations to edit your campaign page
- Use the link: change4life.ca to share your campaign on your social media accounts, to have others donate to your “Virtual Baby Bottle Campaign”
Melo Clinic & Pregnancy Centre thanks YOU for your generous support!