Flip Your Wig for Justice
ONTARIO JUSTICE EDUCATION NETWORK / RESEAU ONTARIEN D'EDUCAT
About Flip Your Wig for Justice
Flip Your Wig for Justice is an awareness campaign and a pledge-based fundraiser in support of access to justice in Ontario. The campaign plays on the imagery of traditional legal wigs and the phrase “Flip Your Wig” – implying to be angry, or outraged. Funds raised will go to raising awareness for access to justice and to supporting the five Ontario-based non-profit organizations behind this campaign:
- Canadian Civil Liberties Association (CCLA)
- Community Legal Education Ontario (CLEO)
- METRAC – Action on Violence
- Ontario Justice Education Network (OJEN)
- Pro Bono Students Canada (PBSC)
When Is It?
Thursday, February 25, 2016
How Can I Participate?
- Sign up for the fundraiser and commit to wearing a wig (traditional or wacky) on February 25th; get your co-workers, friends and family to pledge their support!
- Not sure about donning a wig? Make a pledge in support of someone else registered in the fundraiser or make a donation to the campaign.
- Register for the Flip Your Wig for Justice LSUC-Accredited CPD Session
- Share information about access to justice challenges in Ontario with your colleagues, friends and family.