Stoma Stroll 2018
Ostomy Canada Society
Saturday, October 6, 2018 is Canada Ostomy Day and World Ostomy Day. And the Ostomy Canada Society will host the 6th Annual Stoma Stroll Awareness Walk in various cities across Canada. If you cannot find a walk in your area you can organize a team or participate as an individual in our virtual walk. The theme this year is "Speaking Out Changes Lives".
With your help, we can reach our goal of raising $30,000 nationally. All funds raised will go towards supporting our mission. Ostomy Canada Society is a non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to all people with an ostomy, and their families, helping them to live life to the fullest through support, education, collaboration, and advocacy.
Please see www.ostomycanada.ca for more information about Ostomy Canada Society.
Funds raised benefit the Ostomy Canada Society.
For a list of areas where the funds will be used, click here. Donate, collect pledges and walk or volunteer with us for this year's walk and help all people living with an ostomy across Canada!
- Register Now: Collect pledges to join the Stoma Stroll. Find a team or person, create a team, or join as an individual!
Do you need a pledge sheet to track cash and cheque donations? Download and print it here!
Do you need a Waiver Form for your Stoma Stroll? Download and print it here!
Ostomy Canada Society will supply liability insurance for your walk. Please contact the treasurer through the national office.
Chapter or Support Group Ad
- Click here to download an Ad for your chapter or support group. It is a generic Ad that you can modify to add your chapter or support group information.
- If you want to be a national sponsor and get your website listed here, click here for more information. Click here for art sizes and information.
Our National Sponsors
- ConvaTec - check out their new Me+ program!
- Coloplast - check out their Coloplast Care program!
- Your company could be listed here.
- St. John's, NL -
- Halifax, NS -
- Moncton, NB -
- Fredericton, NB -
- Charlottetown PEI -
- Ottawa ON -
- Kingston, ON - Saturday, October 6th, 2017 from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, we will be down at Lake Ontario Park.
- Hamilton, ON -
- Simcoe County, ON -
- Regina, SK -
- Saskatoon, SK - Saturday, October 6, 2018, meet at The Centre at Circle and Eighth at 10:00 am, walk starts at 10:30 am. After the walk, we are all invited to go for lunch at the Shava's Restaurant on Idylwyld Drive at noon.
- Virtual Walk - October 6, 2018, in your own community!
- Your city or town could be listed here! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
Who to Contact for more information:
Need information on how to set up a Stoma Stroll in your area?