In the spirit of Giving Tuesday, Chamberfest is asking for your support to change lives through music. Your support will go towards our Community Engagement and Education (CEE) program, Bring the Kids!, giving children and their families the gift of experiencing live music together.
At Bring the Kids! concerts, there are no barriers between performers and audience; children and their families enjoy captivating and interactive musical activities designed just for them. World-class musicians enchant young minds and infuse them with creativity, while teaching them about the storied world of chamber music.
In order to keep Bring the Kids! concerts free, we rely on generosity from donors like you.
- A $20 donation covers the cost of a child and their guardian to attend a Bring the Kids! concert
- A $50 donation allows a large family to attend a Bring the Kids! concert
- A $100 donation contributes to equipment costs, and helps children engage with music on a deeper level by experimenting with instruments
- A $250 donation sends a family to all Bring the Kids! concerts at the 2018 Chamberfest summer festival
- A $500 donation helps cover the costs of bringing in world-class artists to perform Bring the Kids!concerts
Chamberfest values every single dollar we receive. Thank you for your generosity and support. If you would like to learn more about how you can support Bring the Kids! and other Chamberfest Community Engagement and Education programming, please contact Erin Pickering at 613 223-8008 x227 or epickering (at) chamberfest.com.