The COVID-19 crisis will bring unprecedented challenges to our hospital.
We've set up a dedicated COVID-19 response fund to support the critical investments that our hospital must make in order to provide the best possible care to patients, and keep our frontline healthcare teams safe.
Donations to the response fund will support investments like:
- 8 new ventilators and additional ICU and hospital beds to expand PRHC’s capacity to treat critically-ill COVID-19 patients
- On-site accommodations support to provide physicians, nurses and staff who must stay at the hospital with cots, blankets, pillows, linens, food stipends and toiletries to ensure proper rest and nutrition, while treating patients with COVID-19
- Laryngoscopes used in emergency intubation to help patients breathe
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) and additional scrubs to help keep frontline workers safe
- Area of Greatest Need so that we can act quickly to allocate funds to the most urgent, hospital-determined COVID-19 priorities in real time
Let’s stand behind PRHC's fontline healthcare professionals. Help us ease their burden.