We Care Run
Pregnancy Care Centre Society of Kamloops
Why the We Care Run?
Two time Canadian National Champion in Track and Field, Ultra, and Grand Ultra Marathon Runner, Wendy Brown's goal is to make a difference. Wendy continues running to raise awareness and funds for great causes, and is looking forward to stepping out one more time for the Pregnancy Care Centre in Kamloops, B.C.
Where is the We Care Run?
May 24, 25, 26
- Wendy Brown is running from Cache Creek, following the Trans Canada Highway to Kamloops.
Saturday, May 27
- 8 am Wendy will run from Hillside Dr. to Riverside Park. Want to run with the ultra marathon runner?
- 9 am to noon welcome Wendy at Riverside Park and run or walk the River Trails for 1, 5 and 10 km.
JOIN Wendy on her run
- Register by clicking above on the Join as an Individual button.
- Page Title and Page Owner fields: please use your first and last name only for both fields.
- Run sections. In the registration process, you will be able to indicate the section(s) you intend to run.
- Teams? There are no teams for this event.
DONATE to Wendy’s run
- Click above on the Donate button.
DONATE to different participant
- Click above on Find a Team or Person.
- Type a name then Search
- Choose from all runners, leave the field empty and select Search.
Did you forget to order your We Care Run t-shirt? Click here to order one.
Need more help? See FAQs.