To lead Palliative and Bereavement care for Saskatchewan through education, advocacy, counseling and support.
About Our Charity
We can't do this work alone. Every dollar contributed supports the following:
- Access to individualized counselling
- Grief groups for adults and children
- Camps and retreats for kids
- Education, Training and Research
- Training for Palliative Care Staff
- Support for Families
- Strengthened Palliative Care Programs
Death is a natural part of living and so is grieving. On this journey, as we stand together, we may find new meaning in living and draw strength from each other as we move forward.