RAPS is launching the Regional Animal Hospital, a state-of-the-art, community-supported, non-profit veterinary facility. The Regional Animal Hospital will be the first in Canada to support animal sanctuaries, animal shelters and foster programs.
We hope to raise $2 million through thousands of individual donations to create this social enterprise Regional Animal Hospital.
AN IN-AGENCY REGIONAL ANIMAL HOSPITAL WILL:
- Eliminate substantial external veterinary costs
- Reduce costs for medications by purchasing wholesale
- Increase capacity for spaying and neutering
- Incentivize animal adoptions through provision of reduced-cost veterinary care
- Generate revenue through the delivery of public, veterinary care
- Support RAPS’ entire spectrum of animal care services and programs through revenue-generation
- Codify best practices in social enterprise animal hospitals and share knowledge with other NO-KILL animal-serving organizations
- Develop a social enterprise that ensures RAPS’ permanent financial sustainability
- Enhance veterinary care and animal food bank services to companion animals of people with low-incomes
- Grow RAPS Cat Sanctuary and open a new Dog Sanctuary
- Expand RAPS’ foster program
- Enable the replication of the RAPS Model by NO-KILL animal-serving agencies across Canada and elsewhere
- Create a replicable template for NO-KILL animal care that can be shared globally
- Model and accredit new benchmark standards in integrated NO-KILL animal protection, care, wellness, fostering and adoption.
Please join us in this community campaign. When you give, they live!
(Did you know? Many companies offer a matching gift program to encourage philanthropy among their employees. Some companies will even match to spouses and retirees! By simply completing a matching gift form (online or on paper), you may be able to double—or even triple—the impact of your gift! See if your employer participates in a matching gift program.)