You never know who. You never know when. But, with your help, Saskatchewan’s busiest hospital will always be ready.
Royal University Hospital treats our province’s most severely injured and ill patients. It’s where you go when there’s no time to waste.
When you support the RUH Foundation, you’re investing in innovative medical research, training and equipment so when anyone in Saskatchewan needs life-saving care, it will be here for you.
We are asking for YOUR help to save lives.
Thanks to people like you, we will be ready.
Ready When You Aren’t Campaign Priorities:
- Legacy Fund for Trauma Care
- Community Mental Health Endowment
- Research Chair in Psychiatry
- Saskatchewan’s Colorectal Cancer Institute
- Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Priority Equipment and Lecture Theatre Upgrades
Your gift will help keep Royal University Hospital ready to save lives. Maybe even yours.
Donate today to the Ready When You Aren’t Campaign.