A Great Past. A Greater Future. Because of you!
Saving lives is a daunting task and we need your help!
You have endless options when it comes to deciding which organizations to support. So why give to the Royal University Hospital Foundation?
We want Saskatchewan families, including yours, to have access to the best care and experience possible at Royal University Hospital.
Simply put, your gift will save lives.
RUH is the busiest trauma and critical care, research and teaching hospital in Saskatchewan.
More than 5,000 physicians, nurses, other medical professionals and support services staff treat and care for the most critically ill and severely injured patients from throughout the province 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our medical teams do everything they can to send patients home to their loved ones. But they can’t do it without you.
The 2018–2019 Campaign for Royal University Hospital will continue to engage donor support for innovative patient care initiatives, the purchasing of next-generation technology and equipment, investing in ground-breaking health research and providing enhanced training opportunities for our medical teams.
We need your help in raising $7 million for priorities including:
- $500,000 for equipment for a dedicated Trauma Observation Unit;
- $600,000 for technology and equipment upgrades for the Cath and Electrophysiology labs;
- $2 million for program enhancements, research and equipment for 12 chronic disease management initiatives focussing on diabetes, heart and stroke, lung disease, epilepsy, cardio-oncology, geriatric falls and cystic fibrosis;
- $500,000 for remote presence technology for patient care and education
- $1 million for Community Mental Health Endowment and $500,000 for MH research ; and,
- $1.8 million for upgrades to the SaskTel and East Lecture Theatres.
We invite you to support Royal University Hospital in the ways and means that matter the most to you and advance your own vision for health care in our province.
We hope that some of the most pressing priorities, with their ongoing emphasis on education, research and patient care, will provide many opportunities to match your priorities with those of our hospital.
Your gift saves lives. Your generosity will have a direct benefit for families in Saskatchewan when the unimaginable happens, as it does to someone’s family every single day – mother, husband, sister, you.
For that … We are grateful.