Third Annual Rosie The Riveter Bowl-A-Thon
Sexual Assault Support Centre of Waterloo Region
If you would like support with your registration, please call 519-571-0121 ext. 112 or email email@example.com.
Date: Saturday, May 2, 2020
Bowling: 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Cost: $25 per person
Includes: two hours of unlimited games, shoe rental, soft drinks and the perfect polka dot bandana to make your outfit complete!
Spend an afternoon bowling with your friends and family to raise money for the Sexual Assault Support Centre of Waterloo Region! Prizes for most amount raised, for highest score, and for best Rosie the Riveter costume!
F.A.Q. (Click the read more link below to view)
What is the Rosie The Riveter Bowl-A-Thon?
The Rosie The Riveter Bowl-A-Thon is a peer-to peer-fundraiser that supports the Sexual Assault Support Centre of Waterloo Region (SASC). Participants pay a $25 registration fee for a fun afternoon of bowling with SASC and friends, and create fundraising pages to collect pledges from their network of family, friends, colleagues and loved ones. All donations support local survivors of sexual violence through SASC's free and confidential services.
How do I sign up as an individual bowler?
- Click 'Join as an Individual'
- Fill out the registration form, pay your registration fee, and away we go! Your individual fundraising page will be ready to set up.
I want to create a team. What do I do?
- Click 'Create A Team'
- After you click the create a team button you will be prompted to sign up and then create your team fundraising page and your own team member fundraising page. It’s easy and will only take a few minutes.
- Once complete, you will be ready to start inviting team members and sharing your page with your personal network. You will be sent an email confirmation with a link where you can view and manage your page, invite team members, and start sharing it with friends and family.
I've been invited to join a team. How do I do that?
- Click 'Find a Team or Person'. Search for the team you’d like to join.
If there is a “Join Team” button below the “Donate Now” button on a Team fundraising page, you can join the team! After you click the join team button you will be prompted to sign up and create your fundraising page. It’s easy and will only take a few minutes.
Once complete, you will be ready to start fundraising, and can share your page with your personal network.
- If you've already registered as an individual bowler and want to be moved to a team, email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-571-0121 ext. 112.
I need some tips on fundraising. How can I make my fundraising page successful?
I am running into a problem and need help! Who should I contact?
Call or email Laura, Development and Communications Coordinator, for support: 519-571-0121 ext. 112 or email@example.com
Why bowl for SASC?
Please watch this three minute video to hear Dianne's story, and why SASC needs your support today. When you bowl, and collect donations to support your bowling efforts, you support survivors like Dianne.