This campaign has ended. Learn more and donate directly to this charity.

Single Mothers in Progress

Registered Name: Single Mothers in Progress

Business Number: 806662805RR0001

Great Canadian Giving Challenge

Campaign Ended June 30, 2020
  • On a daily basis low-income single mothers are challenged. They balance their jobs with parental duties, to provide for their families while trying to take care of their mental health. It is important for a child to be raised in a stress-free household. The lack of financial aid for many single mothers is evident today, which is caused by the high costs of childcare. Financial support enables mothers to provide food, shelter, education, and safety to their children. You can empower single mothers and the youth by offering a donation to our organization! A donation small as $25 can help single mothers provide school supplies for their children.
  • 80 percent of your donations go towards programs and services, and the remaining 20 percent goes to administration in order for our organization to successfully operate for the wellbeing and support of single mothers. Scroll down to donate today!
Contact us:

$0 raised out of $30,000 goal

0% Complete
0 days to go