About ST MATTHEW'S CATHEDRAL (BRANDON)
St. Matthew's is the Cathedral Church of Anglican Diocese of Brandon, and the oldest Anglican parish in Brandon, MB. A registered historical site, the building has been in continuous use as a place of worship since 1913. Its visual beauty and acoustic excellence make it a favorite performing place for musicians.
We welcome donations to the following funds:
General Fund: the Cathedral's operating account, covering regular expenses for payroll, building operation, and the church's mission.
Building Reserve Fund: for major repairs and upgrades to the building.
Dean's Discretionary Fund: primarily used to assist people with emergency needs for food and travel.
Endowment Fund: 75% of the income from this fund may be used for building operation and maintenance. The remainder of the income is to be directed to community outreach.