Cornerstone Community Stroll 2019
Cornerstone to Recovery
Cornerstone to Recovery invites you and your family and friends to our 6th annual Cornerstone Community Stroll! Every year, Cornerstone to Recovery hosts our Stroll in order to bring our friends, family, and supporters together to build awareness, give thanks, and celebrate the many successes of our community. We hope you will join us!
When: Saturday, August 17, 2019
Where The Walk Begins: 16140 Jane Street, Kettleby, ON
- REGISTRATION: 9:30 to 10:30 A.M. - All participants MUST check in to receive a registration bracelet whether walking or not
- WALK BEGINS AT 11:00 A.M. SHARP
- Community BBQ lunch to follow at Springhill Farm in Kettleby
- Register online. Get sponsors (or sponsor yourself!) and support the Cornerstone community and our growth in the coming year.
~ CELEBRATE CORNERSTONE~
- Stroll through the charming village of Kettleby followed by an afternoon BBQ, swim, and community celebration.
Thank you for your support!!!