Stroll for Steps 2018
Cornerstone to Recovery
Steps to Recovery invites you and your family and friends to our 5th annual Stroll for Steps! Every year, Steps hosts our Stroll in order to bring our friends, family, and supporters together to build awareness, give thanks, and celebrate the many successes of our community. We hope you will join us!
When: Saturday, August 18, 2018
Where The Walk Begins: 16140 Jane Street, Kettleby, ON
- REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 10:00 A.M. - Walkers MUST check in to receive a registration bracelet
- WALK BEGINS AT 11:00 A.M.
- Community BBQ lunch to follow at Springhill Farm in Kettleby
- Register online. Get sponsors (or sponsor yourself!) and support the STEPS community and our growth in the coming year.
~ CELEBRATE STEPS~
- Stroll through the charming village of Kettleby followed by an afternoon BBQ, swim, and community celebration.
Thank you for your support!!!
Click below to see the 2017 Stroll for Steps video!