Sweet Charity Medical Assistance Dogs
All proceeds will help support Sweet Charity fundraising efforts related to placing a medical assistance dog with families impacted with type 1 diabetes. Donations of $20 or more are eligible for a tax receipt.
1. Participants may start collecting pledges as soon as they receive the pledge sheets AND/OR start collecting pledges online as soon as they have set up a team or individual participant page. Participants do not need to attend on the day of the event in order to collect money for the cause. Reminder: Pledge sheets need to be handed in on the day of the GoDogsGo! Saturday, August 12, 2017.
2. Please collect all donations in advance of the walk and bring a cheque for the full amount with you the day of the event, OR donate online.
3. Pledges may be made by anyone. Each sponsor making a pledge should write their own name, pledge per lap, and maximum pledge on pledge forms. Online donors will donate one amount regardless of how many laps a participant makes.
4. Do not write online pledges on the printable form, as that information is captured online.
Click here to access pledge forms: Pledge Form and Waiver
The Big Day: August 12, 11am-3pm
- Learn from seminars and watch some amazing demonstrations
- Take your humans to visit displays and booths where they won't be able to resist getting you toys, apparel, and other necessities
- You can even become certified as a Canine Good Neighbour!
- From the oldest to the youngest humans, all will find lots to see and do!
Admission is FREE!
Tickets for the Canine Good Neighbour Certification Program and Fun Agility course can be purchased at the event, or ahead of time online on the GoDogsGo Event Page.