When you make a donation to the Arts Council of New Westminster, you’re not just supporting the arts — you’re making our community a more healthy and vibrant place for everyone.
Art changes lives, and the Arts Council of New Westminster is proud to make it happen.
For us, that means we:
- give barrier free access to the arts through our ArtsToGo program at Lord Kelvin Elementary, Royal City Centre Mall and throughout New Westminster. Arts experiences include printmaking, music, theatre, crafting, dance and more, leaving an impression that lasts a lifetime;
- encourage local artists to become self-sustaining by giving them opportunities to share, show, sell and perform their work. We believe that artists need to be compensated for their work, and as such, provide artist fees and honorariums wherever possible; and
- give local artists a chance for feedback and mentorship, enabling them to advance in their artistic and career development.
Donate today, and help us to build an even better community with the arts at its heart.
What can my monthly donation do?
- Your $25 per month donation ensures our ArtToGo program gets into the community where it’s needed the most.
- Your $50 per month donation gives artists the opportunity to present to their community through artist talks, workshops, and concerts at The Gallery at Queen’s Park.
- Your $100 per month donation provides artists honorariums for one month of summer music programming across New Westminster.
The Arts Council of New Westminster is a registered charitable organization (#108071788RR0001). Tax receipts can be provided for donations $20 and up.