THE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION OF PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND INC

Registered Name: THE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION OF PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND INC.

Business Number: 890011190RR0001

CFPEI Next 25 Fund

To celebrate our recent 25th Anniversary, and to support issues identified in Vital Signs, the Community Foundation of PEI is establishing the CFPEI Next 25 Fund that will help us ensure the vitality of all communities in Prince Edward Island for another quarter century.

While acknowledging our history, we look forward to the future.  Our goal for the CFPEI Next 25 Fund is to raise $625,000 through donations and gifts over the next 5 years…that’s $125,000 per year.  It’s a lofty goal, but one we feel is achievable.

To kickstart this effort, the Community Foundation of PEI is pledging an immediate contribution of $25,000 from existing operations along with donations from current and former board members.

You can be part of the CFPEI Next 25 Fund with your donation. Imagine if 500 people gave $250 per year for 5 years, or  perhaps if 250 people gave $500 per year, we would reach our goal.

Every gift counts!  For every dollar raised, we will place 20% of funds into a flow-through fund to be granted immediately to address priorities identified in Vital Signs.  The remaining 80% of funds will be endowed - invested forever - generating income for decades to come!

The CFPEI Next 25 Fund will provide future grants to charities and non profits with projects that address priorities that are identified in our Vital Signs report. The CFPEI Next 25 Fund will give the Foundation the latitude to grant strategically based on local knowledge for local impact. We can do great things together.  Help the Community Foundation of PEI support a vision for the future of our community with your donation. 

The Next 25 looks bright and promising!

$500 raised out of $625,000 goal

0.08% Complete
$0
$312,500
$625,000