Hand to Hands: Help Give Gifts of Love, Care and Support
The Markham/Stouffville Crisis Pregnancy Centre
From October 1 to December 31, help us reach our fundraising goal of $25,000 this fall by donating towards gifts of love, care, and support for those in need at the centre!
You can donate as a team (come together with your friends and family to fundraise towards a specific amount) or set a personal goal and donate as an individual.
Each donation can go towards buying much needed items and/or services at the centre:
- Snack for moms and tots, 1 week
- Baby food for one client, for one month
- 1 box of diapers
- 2 containers of prenatal vitamins
- 3 packages of Feminine pads
- 4 Bibles
- 1 Post abortion support appointment
- 2 Gently used double strollers purchased second hand
- 4 cases of wipes
- 4 weeks of snacks for moms and tots
- 1 Helen basket
- Supplies for Connecting Through Art weekly group
- Baby food for 6 months for all our practical support clients
- 5 Parenting workshops
- 10 Helen Baskets
- 10, $100 grocery gift cards for clients at Christmas
- 1 month client support services
*Cheques (made to MSCPC, include in memo: Hand to Hands) and cash are welcomed, and can be dropped off or mailed to the centre.