Christie: Sleeping Under a Piano to Raise Money for the Homeless
Christie Smith's fundraiser supporting THE PARISH OF ST JOHN THE EVANGELIST NORTH VANCOUVER in The Long, Long Night of Hope 2019
It's very important for us all to realize that homelessness is not something that only happens to other people. It truly can happen to anyone. I participate in this every year to remind myself, and the people around me, about all we have to be grateful for and how important it is to help when we are able.
I am so grateful for...
* A huge, loving and supportive circle of family and friends that protect me
* To have a good job that takes care of my needs and allow's me to help others. A job with people I love to work with who appreciate and acknowledge me
* A church community that holds me in their arms and strengthens me
* To live in a warm and lovely home and to live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
* My music, and for all that share in the meaningful projects that heal and draw together community.
* To have wellness and to be so, so happy!