The Rotary Club of Scarborough Charitable Foundation has supported many organizations, mostly local, over the last few years. For example:
- Scarborough Health Network,
- The Canadian Centre for Refugee & Immigrant Health Care,
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada,
- Scholarships to local students graduating from high school into university,
- Fort McMurray Fire Relief,
- Scouts Canada,
- Kids Against Hunger.
All donations for the Charitable Foundation receive a tax receipt and can be monthly or on a one-time basis.
To Find Out More About Rotary:
- Check out the Rotary International Website: https://www.rotary.org/en/our-causes
- Check out the Rotary Club of Scarborough website: www.rotaryclubscarborough.org
To Contact The Rotary Club of Scarborough Charitable Foundation:
Contact Skip Sears, at 416-402-8885, or by email at email@example.com
P.O. Box 386, Station A, Scarborough, ON , M1K 5C3