Values guiding TBFN’s work:
- We believe that families and individuals can best determine their own support needs
- We believe that innovative solutions can be discovered when families are engaged
- We believe that a network of families is stronger than one family in isolation
- We believe in unleashing the power of connections to build peace of mind, capacity, and relationships
- We believe in an inclusive community that supports diversity for all its citizens
Our vision is to create an inclusive community through relationship and capacity building and our approach is:
- Family Empowerment and Relationship Building
- Community Engagement and Building Capacity.
- Social Innovations
We are a unique non-profit grassroots family driven organization that encourages, promotes and supports a community that welcomes our members and helps them build a safe and secure future.
Please consider learning more about Thunder Bay Family Network and our efforts to make our community more inclusive, accepting and understanding.