Trait d'Union Outaouais is a nonprofit regional organization whose mission is to provide services that promote the social integration of persons who have been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders, while offering support to their families and entourage.
Together for autism takes place each year during Autism Awareness Month in April. It is Trait d'Union Outaouais' main fundraising event and all profits help the agency provide specialized summer day camps for a greater number of autistic children and adolescents.
In the name of autistic children and their families, we thank you for your donation.
About TRAIT D'UNION OUTAOUAIS INC
- Help autistic individuals develop their potential;
- End isolation of autistic individuals and their families;
- Share information with families on resources matching their needs;
- Cooperate with family members and other partners so that everyone uses the same approach with the autistic individual;
- Encourage the creation of new services in the region;
- Educate the community on the reality of everyday life for autistic individuals and the people around them.