Participation for Pets - Wild Rose Humane Society
Wild Rose Humane Society
Running from August 5 to September 10, 2020 the Wild Rose Humane Society is running a summer fundraiser to generate funds to assist with our pet care activities. Funds will be used to help cover vet costs, pet care costs, and operational overhead.
How the campaign works.
1. Join as an individual (participating as an individual family works as well)
2. Fill in your details.
3. Decide your goal for the number of kilometers you hope to pedal, walk, or run in the weeks of Wednesday, August 5 to Thursday, September 10. Doesn't matter where you are - you might be on a biking holiday or camping at the lake. Feel free to challenge your friends and have everyone share their photos on social media.
4. Decide how much money you hope to raise and enter the amount, there is no minimum amount, every donation is appreciated.
5. Complete the registration process.
6. You will receive an email with a link to your own fundraising page which you can send out to family and friends who may sponsor you. As people sponsor you, you will see how you are heading towards your money goal.
7. Record the kilometres you pedal, walk or run (remember taking your dog for a walk counts) between 10am on Wednesday, August 5 and 5pm on Thursday, September 10. There is no time limit, participate for 10 minutes at a day, or several hours a day, be as active as you like.
8. After 5pm on the 10th of September send a message to all your sponsors, thanking them and telling them your kilometres and how much money you have raised.
9. Not comfortable approaching sponsors? Feel free to sponsor yourself to participate in the fun and to help support the Shelter.
10. Donations should be finalized by Wednesday, September 2
1. Press the Donate Now button.
2. Select the participant you wish to support.
3. Enter the donation amount.
4. Write a message of support.
5. Proceed to the secure payment page.
Campaign launch and Registration opens on Wednesday, August 5 at 10 am.
The Cycle, Run, Walk: Starts 10:00 AM on Wednesday, August 5th
The Cycle, Run, Walk: Finishes 5:00 PM on Thursday, September 10th
Finalize donations by Sunday, September 2nd at midnight.