Ride & Walk for Life 2018
WomanCare Pregnancy Centre
Join us as we bike (18 km) and walk (5 km) through the beautiful riverside trail of Pitt Meadows to raise money to support the ministry of WomanCare in Maple Ridge, BC.
Find full event details at womancareride.com »
WomanCare is funded solely through the support of individuals, organizations and groups. WomanCare does not receive any government grants, thus your support is vital. You will receive a charitable donation receipt for any donation of $20.00 or more.
We offer information, emotional and spiritual support, and practical help to women facing an unplanned pregnancy.
All our services are free and confidential. We provide:
- Pregnancy tests
- Crisis pregnancy peer counseling
- Information on pregnancy and fetal development
- Information on all pregnancy options, including abortion, parenting, and adoption placement
- Practical support services (maternity and baby clothing and related items)
- Post-abortion grief counselling
- Sexual integrity education
- Community referrals