We need your support in order to continue to provide English-language support services that empower youth, women, and aspiring entrepreneurs as well as to continue delivering groundbreaking research and networking that lift so many of our fellow citizens:
- People who do not have French as their first official language, be they English-speaking Quebecers, or new arrivals
- Women in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) who struggle to advance in their profession
- Young people who have little to no work experience and lack “soft skills” that help them find a job
- Artists across all disciplines looking to gain business skills so they can earn a living from their art form
- English-speaking newcomers seeking to strengthen their social networks while obtaining assistance in their search for stable, meaningful employment
- English-speaking immigrant entrepreneurs who need assistance in setting up their businesses in Quebec.