Social fundraising or peer-to-peer (P2P) is a fun and engaging way to inspire your supporters to raise money on your behalf. CanadaHelps’ Peer-to-peer Fundraising platform allows you to easily launch team-based fundraising campaigns like walks, runs and other “thon” events. All pages are built to inspire fun competition, social sharing, and maximum donations for your charity.
This video will show you how to launch your next social fundraising campaign with steps to:
- Allow your supporters to sign up in seconds, with free or paid registration
- Add, move, and manage donations and participants on one platform
- Include customizable questions to get all the participant information you need
With Peer-to-Peer Fundraising, you’ll also be able to:
- Launch your social fundraiser in minutes by using participant and team page presets for quick setup
- Collect important participant information, such as dietary restrictions and t-shirt sizes using customizable signup fields
- Save on management time with automatic tax receipts and emails branded with your charity’s logo
- Build excitement and show the impact of your social fundraiser with interactive features, including a progress bar, supporters wall, and top fundraisers section
- Invite participants to amplify your social fundraiser using built-in social sharing and email communication tools
Did you enjoy this video?
Want to learn more about online fundraising with CanadaHelps?
Speak with one of our experts today!