An event is a great opportunity to invite donors to get to know you and the work you do. With CanadaHelps’ Ticketed Events platform, you can run high-impact, free and paid ticketed events of any size. It’s easy with automatic ticketing and event reminders, real-time sales reports, flexible split tax receipt options, and more.
In this video, you’ll learn the basics of promoting your event online, including how to:
- Build and manage event pages to sell tickets from your website
- Set up multiple ticket types, ticket limits, and split receipting
- Add offline ticket sales to keep your reports up to date
With Ticketed Events, you’ll also be able to:
- Make tax time easier for your charity with instant and post-event tax receipting options
- Issue a charitable tax receipt based on the value of your supporters’ gifts with flexible split receipting
- Seamlessly manage your event on one platform with easy attendee management, quick check-ins, and convenient access to complete reports including purchaser and attendee information
- Raise more for your charity by allowing ticket purchasers to add an optional donation during checkout
- Build excitement and show the impact of your event by using interactive settings, including event countdown, progress bar, map, and guest list
Did you enjoy this video?
Want to learn more about online fundraising with CanadaHelps?
Speak with one of our experts today!