It should be easy for you to make your Peer-to-Peer (P2P) fundraising campaigns beautiful, unique, reflective of your brand, and to reach more supporters online. That’s why we’ve added new Colour Palette and Embed features to our P2P social fundraising tool—so you have more control over how your campaign page looks and where it appears.
With CanadaHelps’ P2P, you can rally your supporters, turn them into fundraising allies, and empower them to run the team-based programs that help you fulfill your mission. It’s all about the experience, and these new features let you have more power over that experience. Colour Palette ensures your branding and identity are consistent and uniquely you, while Embedded Campaign Pages let you collect new sign-ups from any page that supports the embed code.
Here are all the details:
*NEW* Colour Palette
Create an Eye-Catching, Vibrant P2P Campaign Page in Minutes
The new Colour Palette feature allows you to choose your own colours for your campaign page, so they reflect your charity’s branding.
You can now:
- Set primary and secondary colours for different sections of your Page Visuals, such as your campaign name, “Donate Now” button, and progress bar.
- For inspiration, look to the suggested palettes designed by the CanadaHelps team to ensure the right colour balance and visual accessibility.
- Before you hit save, see a preview of your colour choices to know exactly how your campaign page will look to your supporters.
Tip: Complement your Colour Palette by adding a compelling Page Header image to complete the look and feel of your P2P campaign page.
*NEW* Embeddable Campaign Pages
Get More Sign-Ups by Maximizing Your Campaign’s Exposure on the Web
Use the Embed feature to let supporters register to join your P2P campaign directly on your website creating a more seamless experience. This way, you can take advantage of all your website traffic (and donors!), and make the most of P2P supporters who are landing on your site for the first time.
More on the Embed feature:
- Each P2P campaign you create comes with an embed code that you can easily copy to your clipboard with a single click.
- To get your embed code set up, either paste it directly into your page’s backend code or send it to your webmaster to handle, and your P2P campaign will be live and maximizing registrations from your web traffic.
- Have a “Ways to Give” landing page? You can embed your P2P campaign page there, too!
Tip: Use additional features—like a responsive header image—to add a more visual element to your embedded P2P campaign page.
Even More Features from CanadaHelps’ P2P Social Fundraising
Here are more recent additions to the P2P suite of features, which include:
- Real-time campaign insights and detailed reports about each team, participant, and donor for a 360° view of the progress being made towards your campaign goal.
- Adding and moving around your donations and participants within your campaign’s Manage dashboard.
- Assigning team captains, and providing the resources your captains and participants need to fundraise successfully—such as fundraising tips, sample emails, and/or social media posts.
Launch a P2P Campaign and Try These Features Today!
Want to learn more about Peer-to-Peer Social Fundraising?
Schedule a demo with our team of online fundraising experts today!