Understand the strategy behind building long-lasting corporate partnerships.
Bringing on new corporate partners for your organization isn’t easy. There are no “quick wins”, nor is there any “low-hanging fruit”. However, it is possible with strategic planning and collaboration.
Join our guest presenter Brad Offman from SPIRE Philanthropy as he explains how you can build partnerships in the corporate sector. In this webinar, you will learn the six important steps of identifying and onboarding corporate partnerships for your charity, including:
• How to determine if your organization is ready for corporate partnerships;
• How to identify and value the assets within your organization for the interest of prospective partners;
• How to find new funding opportunities and what criteria to use;
• What to say when reaching out to prospects and cultivating relationships;
• What some effective strategies are for gift cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship; and
• Whether there are opportunities to build stronger, more lucrative relationships with existing partners.
Plus, get expert answers to all of your questions about seeking corporate partnerships in the current climate.
About the presenter: Brad Offman is Founder and Managing Partner of Spire Philanthropy, a management consultancy specializing in corporate-charitable partnerships and philanthropic advisory services. Prior to Spire, Brad was Senior Vice-President, Strategic Philanthropy at Mackenzie Investments, and President of the Mackenzie Investments Charitable Foundation.