The Great Canadian Giving Challenge is back! This June, every $1 donated to your charity via CanadaHelps.org or CanadaHelps online fundraising tools enters you for a chance to WIN $20,000*.
More than a contest, the Challenge is a way to rally your supporters around your charity and boost your donations during the slowest fundraising month of the year.
We’re here to help you prepare. Join CanadaHelps’ Nicole Danesi and Tamara Rahmani to learn:
• What the Great Canadian Giving Challenge is, and how participating can boost your summer revenue;
• How the Challenge is your chance re-engage your existing donors, acquire new ones, and drive donations;
• What makes a successful campaign, featuring past examples from charities that participated before;
• Best practices for raising more with the CanadaHelps tools eligible for the Challenge; and
• How to turn clicks into donations with an optimized campaign landing page.
What is the Great Canadian Giving Challenge?
Every June, we run The Great Canadian Giving Challenge so charities across Canada can drive donations during the slowest fundraising month of the year. Your chance to win $20,000 is a limited-time incentive to rally your supporters to give more, today.
All registered Canadian charities are eligible and every dollar donated through your CanadaHelps charity profile or fundraising tools is a chance to win*!
*Donations must be made via canadahelps.org. Minimum $3 donation required. Contest runs from June 1, 2021 at midnight Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT) to June 30, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). See full rules at: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/givingchallenge-rules.