Join our panel as they discuss the leadership tips, organizational health considerations, and HR best practices you need to know to lead successfully through these uncertain times. Webinar details below:
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, an increasing number of charity leaders are wondering how they can continue to successfully lead and support their staff right now.
On March 31st, join Jane Ricciardelli, Chief Operating Officer at CanadaHelps, alongside a panel of sector experts as they focus on a variety of pressing topics on leadership, employment law considerations, and human resources.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
– How to lead successfully through uncertainty;
– HR best practice and employment law considerations;
– Updates on government assistance programs;
– Tactics to help you determine what’s next if you’re trying to fill key roles; and,
– Ideas to help you assist yourself and your teams through anxiety.
Plus, get answers to your top questions about leadership and management during these challenging times.
Matt Corker, CEO, Corker CO.
David Hutchinson, President, Cause Leadership
Sara Forte, Employment Lawyer,Forte Law
Maryann Kerr, CEO, The Medalist Group
Amanda Rocheleau, Registered Social Worker, Amanda Rocheleau Counselling & Consulting Services
Jane Ricciardelli, Chief Operating Officer, CanadaHelps