The Vancouver United Ostomy Association is a charitable, non-profit association dedicated to the peer support, education and encouragement of BC ostomates of all ages, their families and supporters. Some of our programs include:
- sending children and youth to annual summer camp
- publication of bi-monthly newsletter
- distribution of "Handbook for New Ostomy Patients"
- related ostomy educational materials
- visiting program that provides peer support for new ostomy patients
NOTE: If you are donating and would like your donation to be directed to our Ostomy Youth Camp fund, please indicate your preference in the message box. Thank you!!