Social Services Charities
Social Service charities provide for the basic needs of people in our communities across Canada.
Often working with those most in need, they feed the hungry, help the homeless, and provide a safe place to people in danger.
These non-profit organizations may include shelters, soup kitchens and food banks, service or community centres, charities for seniors, children’s charities, organizations which address violence against women, and more. Donations are needed to support charities that help the poor, provide counseling, support refugees and new Canadians, and more. The essential work of these charities ensures that people in our local communities get the support they need.
These charities form a crucial part of Canada’s social safety net and continued support is needed to allow them to do their great work. Search every Social Services charity in Canada on CanadaHelps. Find the best charity to address the issues close to your heart, and donate today.
Search within your results: enter a keyword or charity name
- All of Social Services
- Blind and Partially Sighted People
- Children & Youth
- Community Services & Development
- Community Services & Development – Community Centres
- Counselling & Legal Support
- Crime Prevention
- Deaf & Hard-of-Hearing
- Disaster Relief
- Employment and Career Services
- Family Planning
- Family Planning – Pro-Choice
- Family Planning – Pro-Life
- Family Services
- Human Rights
- Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans and Queer (LGBTQ)
- Military & Veterans
- New to Canada
- People with Disabilities
- Poverty, Housing & Homelessness
- Poverty, Housing & Homelessness – Food Services
- Poverty, Housing & Homelessness – Housing & Shelter
- Violence & Abuse