This June, join the Great Canadian Giving Challenge!
Every dollar donated in June is a chance to WIN!
Donate to any charity in Canada during the month of June and automatically enter them to WIN $10,000 during the Great Canadian Giving Challenge.
Just a single donation could feed a sick cat for a month, supply healthy snacks to a breakfast program for a week, or provide a care basket to a patient in the hospital.
Plus, if you win the $10,000 prize for your favourite charity, you can make an even bigger difference! $10,000 could give over 100 dogs vet care and immunizations, build and care for a community garden, or purchase equipment needed to conduct lifesaving cancer research.
Join the Great Canadian Giving Challenge before June 30th, 2019!
Find a charity you want to win.
Every $1* donated on CanadaHelps.org is a chance to win!
The winner will be announced on July 1st, 2019.
Support your favourite cause today and make a BIG impact!
You could make a difference today!
- Give 25 books to children to encourage early reading.
- Provide medical care to a sick cat.
- Give a midwife the supplies needed to support a woman in labour in countries around the world.
Imagine the difference $10,000 could make tomorrow.
- Help an entire village rebuild after a disaster.
- Give 10,000 meals to help people in need!
- Preserve 200 acres of critical rainforest in the Amazon!
The Great Canadian Giving Challenge is an initiative of the GIV3 Foundation and CanadaHelps.
* Donations must be made via GivingChallenge.ca or CanadaHelps.org. Minimum $3 donation required. Contest runs from June 1, 2019 at midnight Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT) to June 30, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). One (1) CAD $10,000 donation from The GIV3 Foundation to selected charity available to be won. Odds of charity winning depend on number of entries received. Math skill-test required. See full rules at: http://givingchallenge.ca/rules.html.