Share Your Silver Lining - Save a Life is a heartfelt initiative hosted by two like-minded and like-spirited friends, colleagues and active community members - Claire Knight and Jenn Price.
Now more than ever, people are struggling, times are uncertain and daunting for many. Yet, so many good things that we like to call Silver Linings, have occurred for many of us since the pandemic started in 2020. Share your Silver Lining (or as many as you like!) with others to inspire them with stories of positivity and unexpected blessings, which can occur out of the darkest of times.
Your stories of Silver Linings and donations can help save lives.
Each week, from January 2 - February 28, a small business will be featured and their generous donations will be given away at the end of each week, via a draw.
On March 1, a grand prize draw will take place.... A one-night stay at the Elora Mill with breakfast and a $200 spa credit!!!
How to Enter:
* One ballot for every Silver Lining shared each week - post your story and a photo or video be sure to use the hashtag #shareyoursilverlining
* One ballot for every donation made to CMHA each week - Canadian Mental Health Association Ontario Division
* Draws will be held live every Friday from January 8 - February 26, 2021
Grand Prize Draw
* Every entry received throughout the 8 weeks of Silver Lining shares and CMHA donations will receive a ballot
* Grand Prize Draw will be held live on Monday March 1, 2021
Start Sharing, Donating and Shine On!!