Navigating the Road Ahead 2016 - Exhibitor Registration
par Alzheimer Society London and Middlesex
- mardi, 15 novembre 2016 de 8:28 Matin à 3:45 Après-midi (HNE)
- 591 Wellington Rd , London, ON N6C 4R3
Information sur les billets
The Alzheimer Society London and Middlesex proudly presents our annual conference. This conference will educate and inform clients, healthcare professionals and those living with cognitive impairment.
Event Date/Time: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 8:30am - 3:45pm
Event Location: London’s Best Western Lamplighter Inn & Conference Centre
- Naomi Feil – world-renowned creator of the “Validation Therapy" technique and our returning headlining keynote speaker.
- Dr. Marie Savundranayagam – Western University Gerontologist, researcher of the “person-centered” approach to communication between staff and clients with dementia.
- London-based and internationally known research panel to discuss the latest news in the Alzheimer’s and dementia scientific community.
Benefits of becoming an exhibitor
- Promotional exposure to approximately 250 conference delegates from across South Western Ontario (family/professional caregivers and allied healthcare professionals)
- Opportunity for one representative to attend the sessions
- Meeting with and supporting individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
You will be provided:
- 8 foot skirted table with chair
- Conference registration for one delegate/representative
- Light breakfast and buffet lunch
- Not-for-Profit Organizations – $175
- For Profit Organizations – $350
- One additional display delegate - $75 (special rate)
- Further delegates – conference rate (Early bird - $100; Regular - $125)
In order to secure your booth space, registration and payment must be received by Oct 31, 2016.