Information sur les billets
The Avalon Dragons and the Town of Paradise are thrilled to invite you to the 7th annual Paddle in Paradise Dragon Boat Festival & Family Fun Day. This year, we have room for 36 corporate and/or community teams to take part in a wonderful day of racing. There will be prizes awarded to the fastest team, the most spirited group, and both the team and the individual with the highest pledge total. With food vendors and activities for the kids, you can bring the whole family to cheer on the races.
How to get started:
- As the team captain, you will purchase the 'Registration Ticket' for your team.
- Check your email for registration confirmation.
- Click the link in the email and follow the directions to set up your team's fundraising page. Afterwards, you can set up your individual fundraising page.
- Send your team members a link to the team page so they can join and build their individual pages.
- Promote your team or individual page on social media to start collecting donations.
Remember, there will be prizes awarded to the fastest team, the most spirited group, and both the team and the individual with the highest pledge total.
- We encourage all festival participants to raise a minimum of $100 each in pledges.
- Deadline for registering a team is June 15th
- Teams consist of 20 paddlers and a drummer.
- Team members must be 16 years of age or older.
- The Avalon Dragons will provide teams with access to a 22-person dragon boat, all necessary equipment, and a qualified steersperson for one practice and for race day.
- We require teams to have a minimum of eight females.