Jours pour acheter
par Big Brothers Big Sisters of Guelph
Let the Good Times Roll!
Grab your Canadian Gear because this year we're bringing everyone together at Woodlawn Bowl to celebrate Canada's 150th Birthday!
Gather your friends, family, and fellow Canucks and join us as we Bowl For Kids Eh?
With your help, we can continue to offer the our life changing mentoring programs that have been impacting children's lives for over 100 years!
Proudly in the last year Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl For Kids has accomplished the following...
Get Involved Today!
1. Register a Team: Give us a call at 519-824-5154 ext. 230, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fundraise: Get started collecting donations online. Click the Find a Team or Person button above to join and existing team or click Create a Team to start your own.
3. Share: Spread the word about Bowl For Kids 2017 and collect pledges by sharing this page on your Social Networks.
4. Have Fun! Enjoy 2 hours of bowling, free shoe rentals, pizza and drinks. All while feeling good about supporting local youth. Remember to bring any offline pledges with you on bowling day.
Guelph Gryphons Varsity Teams
Thursday, March 16, 2017 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, April 28th from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday, April 28th from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, April 28th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, April 29th from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Saturday, April 29th from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday, April 29th from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED - 5 Easy Steps
1. Find some friends (4-6 people)
2. Register your team online under preferred date and time and have your teammates join
3. Raise pledges online and/or offline (Minimum of $600 per team)
4. Come out and have some fun bowling for a great cause (Please arrive 15 minutes prior to time slot)
5. The 2017 events will be Canada 150-themed, so come dressed up with your team if you feel inclined (there will be points awarded to teams who come dressed up - even if everyone is in red or work attire)