It's a Man Cave Tour. If you think of a garden tour but different. The idea came from a local car dealer (Mike Davenport) and a radio host (Jack Latimer) during an interview about a house tour event.
The date is set for this year. Mark your calendar for Saturday, September 30th. Cost is only $150 with all proceeds going to the Big Brothers Big Sisters Orillia Foundation (administered by the Community Foundation of Orillia and Area)>
Tickets are extremely limited to 100 attendees so reserve yours now. It's a first come, first serve basis.
It's a mystery event but here's a little for you to plan on:
- We have man caves that you'll be visiting. You won't know where until you arrive.
- We have local restaurants providing food at each location.
- We have brewery sponsors at each location.
- We have prizes, gift bag, welcome gift and more.
- All transportation is covered from a starting location.
KICX FM has generously donated their travel coach this year again.
Registered participants will be put into groups that will visit each man cave, enjoy some refreshments and then end up back at the main spot. There are lots of stuff along the way, so plan for an awesome day (and potentially night) out with friends.
Join the fun...register...invite friends....plan on a great time....drink responsibly and all you need to worry about is ensuring a ride home.