Information sur les billets
Join The Movement October 11th - October 31st!
20 days | 20 minutes/day | $20
= 1 month free online yoga for you & provides 1 trauma-sensitive yoga class for:
- Women and children fleeing violence
- Incarcerated & at-risk youth
- Women in jail
- Those accessing mental health services
- Those recovering from addictions
- All across BC...just to name a few.
Your registration fee will enable Yoga Outreach to continue to support, empower, and reconnect our community's most vulnerable, and often overlooked, individuals. Plus, you'll get a month of free online yoga to support your practice through our generous sponsor YOGO.tv.
Why Support Yoga Outreach?
Yoga Outreach is celebrating 20 years of providing trauma-sensitive yoga programs within social service facilities across BC. The past 20 years of community service has only been possible thanks to volunteers and individuals like YOU who donate to support the healing of your community.
Yoga Outreach's trauma-sensitive yoga programs offer adults and youth an opportunity to heal from trauma by learning to reconnect with and feel safe within their bodies while also re-establishing a sense of social safety by participating in group classes within facilities they are already accessing.
Participants learn and practice techniques in order to cultivate safe and compassionate relationships with their bodies (a key element when healing from trauma). They are empowered with choice, a sense of community connection, and tools to draw from in order to self-regulate and manage daily circumstances.
The 20/20 Challenge will run from October 11th-October 31st
Register Today - Here's How:
- Register for your spot by paying the $20 fee (which will support one service yoga class in BC).
- You'll receive your code by e-mail to create a fundraising page.
- Set up your fundraising page to receive 1 month free online yoga to support your practice!
- Then, start yoga-ing or meditating for 20 minutes a day for 20 days!
More Ways You Can Help & Win Wellness Prizes:
- Change your social media cover photo to our banner and tag us! (you'll be entered to win various frequently drawn wellness prizes).
- Share images on your social media and with your online community groups (tag us on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, and you'll be entered to win a prize!)
- Get your friends involved and start a team! Keep each-other on track, and fundraise together!
- Post this campaign to yours or a friend's workplace e-bulletin or intranet - download poster here
- Have your workplace promote the challenge on their social media, website, and internally (download a poster), and we'll promote them through our social media!
- Donate $100+ to become a Corporate Sponsor - You'll receive a tax receipt & we'll promote your through social media (Facebook: 1665+,Twitter: 1265, Instagram: 230+) Our weekly newsletter (1000+) and logo on our website