2019 Eastern Canada Conference
par Days for Girls Canada
- samedi, 14 septembre 2019 de 8:00 Matin à dimanche, 15 septembre 2019 5:00 Après-midi (HAA)
- Courtyard by Mariott Hotel 231 Carlingview Dr, Toronto, ON M9W 5E8
Information sur les billets
Join Celeste Mergens, Founder & CEO of Days for Girls and Tiffany Larson, Global Chapters Director for this exciting conference! Meet the Canadian Board and other Team Leaders & volunteers in your region: get training, swap ideas, and have FUN!
Early Registration until May 15---$180.00
DfG Chapter/Team Leaders---$160.00
Registration from June 15 to August 15---$190.00
DfG Chapter/Team Leaders---$170.00
Registration after August 15---$200.00
DfG Chapter/Team Leaders---$180.00
Airport shuttle service to/from the hotel is available from 4:00 am to 2:00 am 7 days a week, complimentary.
Rooms: A block of double rooms has been pre-booked. The cost is $139/night plus 4% MAT and 13% HST.
Please secure your reservation by August 14, 2019. After this date rooms are available on a first come first serve basis.
For more information on Room Bookings, please see invitation.
Cost Includes: 2 day conference, DfG t-shirt, AWH flip chart, swag bag, 2 light breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 nutrition breaks, door prizes, and more!
Day 1 Schedule:
- 8:00-9:00 am Check in and Continental Breakfast served in Conference Room
- 9:00-10:15 am Official welcome by Syd Hielema, Canadian Board Chair and Celeste Mergens; general introductions
- 10:15-10:30 am Break
- 10:30-11:15 am The Big Picture: Chapters and Teams, Enterprises and more!
- 11:15-11:30 am Global Advocacy: How you can get involved
- 11:30 am-12:00 pm Introducing the DfG Hybrid Kit for Local Distributions
- 12:00-1:00 pm LUNCH
- 1:00-1:30 pm navigating the website
- 1:30-2:00 pm Mary Johnston: Count Your Efforts! Reporting distributions
- 2:00-3:00 pm Tips and Tricks! Breakout sessions: Share your best tips with everyone!
- 3:00-3:15 pm Break
- 3:15-4:15 pm Maureen O’Donoghue: Gold Standard Sewing… it matters for the girls!
- 4:15-6:00 Canadian content
- 6:00 to 6:30 pm Canada – Where we are and where we are going
- 6:30 - Dinner in the conference room
- During dinner – Sharing stories from the field
- 7:30 – 8:30 pm meet the Board (social)
Dinner: On Saturday evening, dinner will be catered by the hotel in the same meeting room so that we can continue chatting and networking. Cost is $53, including gratuity and tax. Please ensure to purchase a dinner ticket with your conference ticket.
Day 2 Schedule:
- 8:00-8:30am Continental Breakfast Served in Conference Room
- 8:30 am-5:00pm Ambassador of Women’s Health Training with Celeste
- Breaks 10:30-10:45 and 3:00-3:15
- Lunch 12:00 – 1:00